Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6: Off to the Tests!

This is the first day of two days of tests at the hospital to determine whether I'm fit enough to handle a bone marrow transplant.

Yesterday I made web pages on bone marrow/stem cell transplants and Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm just because I thought there might be enough people on the internet trying to find that information in the way and from the perspective I present it. I put those pages on my Christian history site because I wasn't sure where was a better page to host them.

If you've been keeping up with this blog, and I know a lot of you have, there is nothing new there. It just happens to be collected in one place.

Hmm. I guess I could have made them pages on this blog. I'm not used to thinking about a blog having pages that don't scroll by date.

Well, they're not here. They're there, and just as readable!

No comments:

Post a Comment